Your personal data will be collected and processed in order to allow us, PRESIDENT SRL, based in Via Santa Tecla 3, 20122 Milan, Italy, P.IVA 08775250965, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel +39031398324, PEC PRESIDENT1SRL@LEGALMAIL.IT, to provide Services requested by User, also by using electronic communication tools.
All employees have been appointed as “persons in charge of the processing”, on the basis of specific categories of data and purposes of process.
Aims of data processing
The processing of personal data collected through our website will be carried out complying with the rights of Users, as well as their dignity, privacy and identity.
All our information technology and software are set in order to minimize the use of personal and identification data, to exclude data processing in the event we can efficiently use anonymous data, identifying the data subject only if necessary.
Personal data given by Users will be treated to supply the requested Services, as, for example, services related to quotation, selling of Products, payments services, information and update on the products.
Also, we may use Users’ personal data, subject to their consent, to send notification and updates related to our brand and activities, by sending newsletter for advertising and marketing purposes.
Purposes of Data Processing
All information provided through our Website will be treated exclusively for purposes related to Services requested by Users and which personal data are supplied for.
In particular, personal data will be treated for these purposes:
- Products sales;
- Delivery of products;
- Management of relationships with Users;
- Providing marketing information and communications;
- Marketing analysis (also through anonymous data);
Type of data processed
In order to provide our Services, we use different types of personal data:
- Data provided voluntarily: such data are provided directly by User, filling out the contact forms on our website;
Data provided directly by Users are mainly identification data, necessary to identify Users requesting services and let us to delivery our Products and to provide several services made available on the website and / or requested through specific pages.
In particular all data will be treated by our employers of Customer Care, Sales, Marketing, Administrative and accounting Management and Technologies.
The processing of personal data will be made also in electronic way.
In any case, personal data are processed in a way that comply with all security measures provided by the Privacy Code, also through the use of identification and authentication systems, Users permission, the periodic password updating and archiving of paper documents in secure locations, in order to minimize the risk of unauthorized access by unauthorized third parties.
We may also use remote storage systems data (i.e. Cloud Systems) in order to improve services supplied by us. In this case we will use mainly, but not exclusively, remote servers located within the European Union, or in other countries, according to the Competent Authority, always ensuring a minimum level of protection of Users’ personal data.
We also use security systems through backup modes and data recovery.
All personal data will be processed only for the time to provide the required services (see section “Purpose of the Treatment”) and in any case in accordance with the provisions of law.
After such use, depending on the type, all data will be used solely for administrative and accounting purposes, statistical, anonymized or destroyed.
We may use, with the consent of the User and in accordance with Articles. 23, 24 and 130 of the Italian Privacy Code, personal information in order to send promotional and business information in relation to services rendered through our activities, also using automatic electronic communication systems.
Users are entitled to block the use of the personal data for mailing newsletters, using tools provided in the same or giving notice to the Data Controller in the due manner, including through the tools provided in the same email (link at the bottom of email), or exercising rights under art. 7 of the Italian Privacy Code to the addresses given below.
Mandatory provision of data
The provision of personal data by Users is optional, except for the performance of some required services as well as for payment, billing and delivery information.
Any refusal by Users to insert the required data in the appropriate form on the website, could make impossible or difficult to obtain some specific services, such as the delivery of Products and the sending of commercial information and promotion for the specific needs of Users.
However, Users will have to provide some specific data, such as all data related to administrative and accounting information, billing and payment.
Communication of data to third parties
The personal data of Users will not be communicated to third parties without specific consent.
In any case, such personal data may be communicated to third parties if necessary to provide requested services. For example we may communicate such data to third parties in order to send marketing communications and promotional information (subject to consent), to handle requests of information, perform administrative and accounting management activities or reply to complaints.
We may also communicate personal information to the Judicial Authority if required for the protection of our rights or suppliers.
Subjects provided with the personal data become independent data controllers.
Collected data will never be disclosed.
Users may exercise the rights provided by art. 7 of the Italian Privacy Code, here below, in order to access, review and modify their personal data, by sending an informal request to:
Via Santa Tecla 3
Tel +39 031 398324
Art. 7 Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (Italian Privacy Code)
Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the following rights:
- to obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- to obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- to obtain certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The changes will be effective starting from the publication on the website.